Randstad CPE are looking to recruit a Recruitment Resourcer to join our Birmingham team based within our executive offices in the City Centre.
This is an excellent opportunity for future career progression for the successful individual through to work their way from a resourcer to a recruitment consultant and beyond!
You will be joining a high performing and ambitious team and your role would involve:
- Sourcing candidates for temporary job vacancies
- Customer and candidate care
- Proactive recruitment of candidates for forthcoming projects
- Co-ordination of timesheets and contract documentation
- Ensuring all operatives attend the correct place of work at the assigned times
This interesting role will require solid commitment, and is a fantastic opportunity to work within a successful organisation that rewards each individual on their own merits.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of working in a phone based role
- Previous sales experience
- Drive and determination to succeed
- Full UK driving licence
Randstad Construction, Property and Engineering is a Sunday Times Top 100 Company to work for 2017, and is part of the Randstad group, one of the leading recruitment and HR services providers in the world with a top five position in the UK and a top three position in fifteen countries including the US, France and Germany.
As the market leader in Construction Recruitment we are constantly striving to be the best and most innovative recruitment solutions provider in our market and we pride ourselves in our ability to offer our employee's the opportunity to develop their careers in the direction they wish to follow.
You will be joining a well-established, high profile brand, with a high performance culture. You will be supported with advanced back office support and systems that only a market leader can provide.
The successful candidate will enjoy an extensive benefits package that includes:
- Quarterly Bonus
- Industry led training including: Induction, Sales Academy, Desk Coaching and ongoing training and development throughout your career.
- Birthday Leave
- Annual Awards Gala Dinner
- Commission Awards for High Achievers
- Flexible benefits package including - Discounted Gym Membership
- Opportunity to purchase company shares
If you are looking for a career with a market leader apply today!
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.