Senior Creative, Broadcast, Promos, Creative Campaigns, Premier
Senior Creative - Broadcast, Promos, Creative Campaigns, Premiere, Photoshop, script-writing skills.
To oversee, develop and deliver 360 marketing campaigns for multiple TV channels
* Help to create and sign-off all on and off-air campaign elements for campaigns.
* To be proactive in organising and leading brainstorms around campaigns and be actively involved in pitching ideas and solutions.
* Liaise with the Creative Director & Deputy Creative Director as well as internal stakeholders including Marketing, Programming, Legal and Press to make sure processes are in place and concepts are approved.
* To implement the Channel brands in all aspects of the department's work.
* Lead by example and help develop the junior creatives and assistants.
Experience & Knowledge:
* Demonstrable experience within a Promotion Producer or Creative role with a show reel and preferably portfolio.
* Deep understanding of the broadcast environment.
* Strong knowledge of social, off-air and on-air campaign elements.
* Excellent Creative Suite skills with a particular focus on Premiere and Photoshop.
* Proven script-writing skills.
* Experience of filming and directing.
* Any additional software knowledge / experience will be beneficial.
* Highly creative
* Strong leadership
* A proactive, 'can do' attitude
* Proven communication, pitching and presentation skills
* The ability to work as a team and on their own
* Must be able to work to deadlines and deal with pressure in a professional manner
* An excellent standard of English for communication on all navigation and promotional material
If you are interested in finding out more, please can you apply with a copy of your CV / Samples of work, Showreel, salary expectation and availability to start with any notice periods.
*Please note that only shortlisted will be contacted*