Pre-School Leader - High Wycombe
Worldwide Education is looking to recruit for the position of Pre-School Leader within an outstanding setting in High Wycombe. Starting ASAP on a permanent basis.
As a Pre-School Leader your duties will include:
- To be responsible for and to oversee the day-to-day management, staffing, organization and smooth running of the Pre-School
- To be a member of the management team and to contribute to the strategic planning, monitoring, evaluation and development of the Pre-School
- To be responsible at all times for high standards of care and education of children between 0 to five years in accordance with statutory requirement
- To ensure the EYFS is promoted and delivered within the setting and the principles adhered to.
- To plan and carry out activities with the children suited to their development
- Settling in new children
- To effectively communicate and liaise with parents and carers
- To adhere to all the Pre-School policies and procedures
- To take a duty of care towards the children physically and emotionally
- To implement daily routine within the setting
We are looking for a Pre-School Leader who:
- Is qualified Level 3 or higher in Childcare
- Has excellent leadership and managerial skills
- Has previous leadership experience in a nursery/pre-school setting
- Is passionate about working with children
If this would be of interest to you, please submit your CV in today and start working with a Recruitment Agency who cares about each individuals needs.