Systems Trainer (FTC)
With a well-established reputation and over 40 years’ experience in private hearing healthcare, Hidden Hearing is the premium provider of hearing aids offering the highest standard of care possible. Every year more than 100,000 people trust us to test and care for their hearing every year.
We are upgrading our customer relationship system and our database software and require people to train, coach and support implementation of the new software system around the business. This is an exciting time to join a dynamic company and deliver a vital project with opportunities across various locations in the UK.
A significant part of the role is delivering instruction and support to all of our sales staff in small groups. Training in all aspects of this role will be provided.
The incoming candidate will need:
- To be computer literate, preferably with some experience of database and in-house systems.
- To ideally have delivered some sort of training in a previous role
- A strong positive outlook with a passion for improving business.
- To be a team player with exceptional communication skills and able to communicate effectively at all levels.
- The personal confidence to deliver instruction.
- To be structured and organised with an eye for detail.
- To demonstrate flexibility and be adaptable to change.
- To be willing and capable of learning and setting personal goals.
- Versatility and self-discipline to work independently or collaboratively with staff and support services.
- To be punctual and efficient with flexibility in scheduling when necessary.
- A full UK Driving licence and a car will be required
The role will be full-time from June and will last for 9 months. There will be an element of travel and a requirement to stay away from home and work outside normal hours.
We will be holding as assessment centre around Birmingham airport on the morning of 29th March and all shortlisted candidates will be required to attend.
The salary is £28,000 pro rated. All business travel will be paid for.