Management Accountant - Leisure £45-50,000 + Package
A recognisable high street Leisure brand going through significant growth is looking to recruit an accomplished Management Accountant to effectively manage the monthly accounts. Sitting in a friendly and collaborative finance function this would suit a candidate already with experience in a management accounting position but looking for fresh challenge in a recognisable house hold name:
- Production of monthly management accounts, followed by liaising with the stakeholders, regarding any queries.
- Identification and implementation of process improvements
- Modeling and scenario analysis to support new business decisions
- Support the delivery of Statutory Accounts
- The production of annual budgets and re-forecasting where necessary.
- Support the Head of Finance with ad-hoc projects and reporting
- Managing bank account and reconciliations on a daily basis and investigating where any differences arise.
- Qualified (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) but will look at candidates withrelevant experience
- Experience in a fast-paced, fluid environment
- Team player with a can-do attitude
- Excellent stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.