Strip and Refit/ MET Tech
Igloo 360 is currently recruiting for a Stripper Fitter to work for our client; a leading insurance company, based in Wakefield
The company is dedicated to developing candidate skills and offers extensive in house training, as well as rewards and incentives.
This is a permanent job
You will be responsible for repairing accident damaged vehicles using Thatcham recommend repair methods, ensuring it is completed to the required standard. As well as the following duties-
- Complete own strip/ fit work as allocated from job card, request any parts and sign off job card on completion.
- Achieve a high rate of productivity.
- Prioritise any re-works.
You will also ensure that work is carried out in compliance with the Health and Safety guidelines, and ensure you wear correct PPE provided at all times.
To be considered for this role you will ideally have the following skills and attributes-
- Experience working in a high volume accident repair centre.
- Experience in stripping and fitting a wide range of vehicles.
- Understanding of mechanical principles.
- Qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
- ATA Qualified (desirable).
- Ability to work in a high pressured and busy environment – which at times will be physically demanding.
Salary and Benefits
Salary between £24-32K P/A (negotiable) based on 40 hrs per week Monday-Friday.
Overtime is available and is paid at time and a half.
- Monthly bonuses of around £500-1000 per month (approx)
- Quarterly bonuses on top of the monthly bonus.
- Income protection
- Life assurance
- Private medical cover
- 50% off products
If you are interested in this position please apply below or call the Igloo 360 team for more information.