Client Accountant - Commercial
Client Accountant - Commercial - £35-45k. Our Client is a thriving multi-faceted international property business who has continued to gain new UK mandates. As a result of this, they now require a further experienced commercial client accountant to sit within their asset management team in London.
The Role will assist with a number of property company and distressed portfolio assets consisting of office and industrial assets and FRI and service chargeable properties and will entail:
- Producing both monthly and quarterly accounts and related reports for clients.
- Preparing monthly & quarterly management accounts.
- Responsible for the tax reporting (VAT, CIS).
- Producing client statements.
- Producing cash reconciliations and checking service charge accounts and reconciling.
- Liaising with clients on a regular basis and attending client meetings and answering queries as and when necessary.
- Responsible for the distribution of rental income and controlling of cash balances.
- Preparing cashflows and budget variance analysis.
- Producing ad hoc and bespoke reports.
- Maintaining day-to-day property systems and overseeing AP and cash processing on related accounts.
The Person: To apply you must possess a solid track record to date in property management / client accounting and must be experienced in Client reporting and Service Charge Accounting (cash reconciliations) as well as be able to demonstrate that you know debits and credits and have a working knowledge of a property management systems (QUBE, TBS, APB / YARDI or similar). You must have strong interpersonal and presentation skills and a good work ethic: be able to work as a team and also on your own initiative.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.