Digital Marketer & Content
- Exciting start-up technology business
- Content & Digital Marketing specialist required
- Excellent career opportunity
The Role: Reporting directly to the CEO, this Content & Digital Marketer will be responsible for driving traffic to the website, creating content and generating leads across a full marketing mix. This is a newly formed and pivotal role for the business and they are looking for someone with a go-get-it attitude.
Responsibilities for the position of Content & Digital Marketer:
- Create and own the delivery of the digital and content marketing strategy
- Write, curate and commission highly engaging digital content including video to use across each phase of the funnel
- Develop and deliver lead generation campaigns across email and social media
- Develop and run PPC and remarketing campaigns
- Update the content on the website using Wordpress
- Analyse performance of campaigns and traffic to the website using Google Analytics
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Experience in a commercially focused digital marketing role
- Great copywriting ability
- Experience running lead generation campaigns
- A driven and keen attitude
The Company: This forward-thinking technology start-up offer a collaboration management software to a variety of sectors. This unique solution is applicable to both enterprise and small businesses. They are looking for a bright and energetic individual to develop and implement creative but commercial digital and content campaigns.
The Package for Content & Digital Marketer:
- Salary: £25,000 - 30,000 + excellent benefits including: Equity options after 6 months, a Macbook, gym membership and health insurance
Location: The position of Content & Digital Marketing Executive will be based in the City, London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.