Finance Analyst, retail, central London, paying £50-60k
Finance Analyst opportunity for high street retailer tasked with the corporate sales plan, analysis and performance reporting. You will be responsible for providing guidance and analysis to senior level internal stakeholders and external bodies on company sales.
Key responsibilities include:
- Setting corporate sales budgets and weekly reporting across the Group, setting the tone for the weeks trading
- Analysis of sales performance across food and non food business units
- Preparation of quarterly trading statements working in collaboration with Investor Relations
- Ensuring integrity of corporate sales data
- Support the customer insights team to understand trends in the market
- Ongoing industry analysis reviewing the impact of economic indicators on sales performance
Key, qualifications, skills and behaviours:
- Qualified accountant
- Exposure of the retail sector
- Economically aware and commercially driven
- In person you must be able to engage at a senior level, be challenging in the right manner, independent thinker, outgoing and confident
Trace is an innovative consultancy and we are serious about finding you the right role. Our Predictive Fit Profiler is an in-house profiling tool which provides candidates and clients with a method for assessing personal fit within a company - through measuring personality, thinking style, cultural compatibility and motivations.