My client is looking for a Production Planner in Oxford. This is a food production company. They are paying a salary of 21k to 23k depending on experience.
Essential duties will be:
* Following the companies Health and Safety guidelines and procedures.
* Collating and reporting the day's orders (entering sales & stocks)
* Ensuring the production team has the information they require to plan production.
* Working with production management to minimise waste and also maximise efficiency.
* Focus on Key performance indicators.
* Reporting packaging centre operations to the central operations.
* Assisting machine controllers in planning production runs to minimise waste, maximise product life, meet customer dispatch times and achieve the best output.
* To be audit ready at all times, ensuring that site hygiene and health and safety document control are in line and customer specifications are always up to date.
The Job Holder may be required to complete training in the following areas:
Health and Safety, Manual handling, Safe systems of work, food handling and hygiene.
Please apply with your CV for consideration. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Jas Arora - or
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.