Part Time Bookeeper - Cosmetics
Handle are excited to be recruiting a part time bookkeeper for a leading and growing aesthetics clinic based in Central London. This is a challenging and exciting role. As bookkeeper you will report directly into the Operations Director and will work with outsourced accountants based in London for the delivery of management accounts.
As Bookkeeper, your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Preparation of forecast and budget
- Overseeing primarily accounts payable as well as small accounts receivable function
- Managing cash flow and managing supplier payments
- Liaising with accountants to ensure accurate payroll delivery
- Ensure accurate submission of quarterly VAT returns
- Preparation of annual financial statements
- Review of corporation tax returns prepared by outsourced accountant
- Continually looking at procurement to ensure value for money across all cost lines
- Smooth running of finance function and primary finance contact for staff, accountant and Directors
- Key point and support to management for all finance matters
- Analysis and advice in new business areas and potential acquisitions
- Preparation of financial information and support in other businesses held by shareholders (property/music)
We are looking for someone with proven experience as a bookkeeper, with good communication and numerical skills. The ideal candidate will have excellent Excel skills and the ability to work under pressure. This is an excellent role for someone looking to work part-time within finance, apply today!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.