Support Worker - Stevenage
Unsure of your next journey, why not help someone with theirs
£17,595.00 per annum
"Partners in Support" is a dynamic not-for-profit organisation supporting people with learning disabilities and Autism to lead the life that they choose.
We are looking for a full time Support Worker to support a young man living in Stevenage.
You will be working as part of a team on a two to one basis supporting someone who likes going walking, arts & crafts and days out so an interest in these would be beneficial.
Why Partners in Support?
We support individuals to lead the lives that they choose and assist people to live as independently as possible within their own homes and their chosen communities. Partners in Support is not aiming to be a large organisation or work across the country, it only aspires to offer the best possible support to those people we work with within Hertfordshire.
We can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Paid annual leave
- Paid Birthday day off
- Full Induction
- Bespoke training and regular training updates
- Guaranteed hours
- Paid for DBS check
- A friendly, supportive working environment
If you would like to be part of a great team and can demonstrate the following then apply now:
- A commitment to empowering people and working closely with their family
- An interest supporting in activities such as walking, arts & crafts and days out
- Self-direction and the ability to take responsibility
- Ability to remain calm in difficult situations
- A positive and compassionate nature
- Able to work flexibly, including weekends, evenings and sleep-ins
Experience is beneficial but not essential as full training and induction will be given.
To apply please click on the link below or visit our website, www.partnersinsupport.org.uk