Mechanical Estimator required for leading Ipswich based M&E subcontractor.
Job Title: Estimator (Mechanical)
Job Location: Ipswich
Job Salary: £ Negotiable & Competitive
My client are a leading Mechanical & Electrical subcontractor, working across a wide variety of projects across East Anglia as part of a wider group of companies.
They are currently seeking to appoint an Estimator to join the Mechanical side of the business, to support a growing number of enquiries being received. They're looking for candidates with previous experience within the Mechanical side of the industry.
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Preparation of accurate quotations for submission to clients across a range of project sectors.
- Manage and collate all information in a methodical approach in accordance with bids and tenders.
- Cost plan from information both internally and from external sources.
- Negotiate costings and budgets across clients, subcontractors and external consultants.
- Oversee the submission of competitive tenders and the subsequent procurement of work for the business.
- Attend pre and post tender meetings as required.
On offer is a competitive salary and the opportunity to join a highly respected business, and a leader in the local market.
What you need to do now ...
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.