Web & Graphic Brand Designer - Surrey - Up to £25,000pa
Web & Graphic Brand Designer - Surrey - up to £25,000pa
Our Client, based in Surrey, is currently looking to recruit a creative Web & Graphic Designer to design, draft and create all internal brand design including wall artwork, marketing materials and various campaigns.
The successful candidate will have a creative mindset and will have some experience of creating various brand designs and artwork. They will have both Graphic and Web/Online design experience and will have strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite.
Key responsibilities for the Web & Graphic Brand Designer:
- Provide an internal design resource for the Marketing Department, and where appropriate, the company as a whole
- Create artwork and designs for various campaigns, which are predominately online
- Create new artwork across 3 offices including wall artwork and posters
- Communicate with the whole Business to fact find and get information on separate departments to then create relevant designs based on the information
- Assess the Company brand, makes changes to the brand and suggest ideas for future branding and promotion
- Use of HTML, CSS, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
Key Skills & experience for the Web & Graphic Brand Designer:
- Previous experience of Web & Graphic Design
- Portfolio of work
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook in particular
- Experience of Adobe Creative Suite
Key Words - Web / Graphic / Design / Timescales / Adobe Creative Suite / PhotoShop / Illustrator / InDesign / HTML / CSS / Microsoft / Brand / Creative / Email / Online / Campaigns
To discuss your suitability for this role further, please simply apply below.
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 2 weeks your application has been unsuccessful for this role only.