My client, a well established media company based in Central London, are looking to hire a Commercial Accountant into their growing finance team.
As part of the Commercial finance team, you will be confident dealing with large volumes of data and have the ability to present this to those who are less commercially focused. You will also be analytically minded but also want to gain experience in a full commercial role and be hands on and proactive.
- Monthly meetings with client account teams to ensure that WIP and Accrued Revenue
- Compile and submit monthly and quarterly reporting to the group
- Proactively build and maintain effective relationships with the client account teams to ensure forecasting is correct and achievable and understanding reasons for differences when they occur
- Complete client profitability and utilisation reporting in a timely manner each month
- Maintaining compliance checks and revenue recognition evidence approval trails for internal & external audit purposes
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a lively, fast paced media company whereby you will be given the autonomy to work on your own initiative and be a key member of the team! The ideal candidate will have SAP experience and be an active CIMA/ACCA studier.