Personal Tax Senior or Semi-Senior
An exciting opportunity has arisen with one of the Liverpool’s leading chartered accountancy practices for a personal tax semi-senior. With over 100 staff, the firm have been growing from strength to strength and can offer excellent career opportunities to the right candidate.
Full study support for the ATT and/or CTA can be provided together with a competitive salary and excellent benefits!
Reporting to the Tax Manager, the Personal Tax Senior / Semi-Senior will enjoy an interesting portfolio and be responsible for:
- Managing a varied portfolio of personal tax clients consisting of sole traders, partnerships and HNWI’s, completing personal, partnership and trust tax returns, along with p11d’s
- Preparation and submission of repayment claims
- Providing an advisory tax service as required and dealing with ad-hoc tax queries
- Correspondence with the clients and with the HMRC
Essential Requirements are:
- A strong background in personal tax, preferably ATT qualified
- Professional with excellent communication skills
- Good team player
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving practice that is offering a competitive salary together with full study support for ATT / CTA.
If you have all of the above requirements for the Personal Tax Semi-Seniorposition, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore specialises in recruiting all types of practice vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Corporate Finance Specialist
- Transactional Service Analyst
- Partner and Practice Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist accountancy and finance recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.