Forecasting and Planning Manager
The successful candidate will effectively lead, manage and develop the WFM Forecasting team in the areas of channel management and contact, resource and cost forecasting and planning, to deliver accurate budgets, forecasts, skill plans, capacity models and recruitment requirements that facilitate the delivery of Contact Centre KPIs in an effective, efficient and timely manner.Responsibilities Include:
- Leading, managing and developing your direct reports to optimise both individual and team performance and output, ensuring that team members receive regular feedback through one to ones, team meetings, and reviews and on an adhoc basis.
- Managing effective relationships with key stakeholders at all levels thus ensuring transparency and effective 2 way communication takes place to support the delivery of agreed KPIs.
- Liaising with key internal customers, such as Client Management, Project Managers, Product and Marketing, to ensure all inputs to forecasting and budget models are captured, understood and fed into the forecasting process.
- Working with Operation Managers to:
- ensure that operational, product and client opportunities are incorporated into the forecast
- ensure that risks to KPIs not being achieved are clearly understood and mitigated where possible
- empower them to understand their monthly budgets and be able to "walk down" any variances
- Ensuring that all forecasts and financial submissions are delivered on time and in line with key stakeholder`s requirements
- Ensuring that forecasts have a tolerance that strike a balance between service delivery and G&A expense
- Evolving forecasting models in line with business, client and customer needs and ensuring that all database tables are accurate and updated in a timely manner
- Working with key stakeholders to ensure that there is continuous review and development of the Management Information, analysis and narrative we provide
- Key Skills Required:
- Must be able to evidence experience of successfully leading a WFM or statistical based team within a fast paced, high volume, ever changing environment.
- Robust understanding of the WFM planning cycle well as the wider Call Centre industry as a whole
- Must be confident and articulate with exceptional attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple demanding stakeholders up to VP level
- Must be highly personable, innovative and inspiring to direct reports and peers across the business