Our client is the largest partnership provider of student accommodation in the country, is seeking a Maintenance Plumber for their site in Central London, Kings Cross.
The main responsibility of this role is to work as a member of a team to deliver the highest standards of service to enhance the student experience, by providing both a planned and responsive maintenance service, with a biased towards plumbing.
Your principle duties will include:
- Planned and Reactive Maintenance
- Liaise with sub-contractors
- Statutory Testing
- Act in accordance with all Health, Safety, Environment and Quality policies and practices
- Review contractor Risk Assessments and method statements and issue permits to works as required
- Health and Safety
- Deliver an excellent standard of customer service
- Participate in an 'on call' rota
To be successful in this role you will have the following qualifications:
- City and Guilds Craft/Advanced Craft Certificate
- Plumbing Mechanical Engineering Services
- S/NVQNVQ 2 (6089) or S/NVQ Level 3 (6089)
- Water Regulations Certificate
With experience of:
- Hot and Cold water supply pipework
- Discharge pipework and drainage
- Sanitary appliances
- Plus appropriate Continuing Professional Development
To be considered you will also have previously worked within a maintenance environment, have an understanding of the operational procedures and safe working practices of building services and systems and capable of working with minimum supervision.
In return, you will receive a basic salary of up to £25,000 p.a, along with a benefits package that includes; life assurance and contributory pension.
Please apply now for an immediate interview.