Project Manager - High-Rise Residential - SE1
Fantastic opportunity to join a well established and Successful Construction Management company operating across London.
This exciting role will see you heading up a well-versed skilled team on a high-end luxury residential new-build project in South London.
The project will be a complex 16-storey build so high-rise experience is important.
The role will see you acting as no.1 on site and taking ownership of the project and being responsible for delivering it from foundation to fit-out stage.
Upon successful completion there will be the opportunity to move onto similar projects in their rapidly expanding pipeline.
- Delivering a variety of works
- Management of subcontractors and direct labour workforce
- Extensive knowledge of all disciplines involved in the construction process
- Thorough knowledge of Health and Safety procedures
Other skills required
- Excellent management skills
- Ability to motivate and develop others
- Professional approach to work
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Previous Residential experience
- Previous High-rise experience
- Ability to liaise with sub-contractors, consultants and direct labour
- Preferably degree qualified but not essential
- Prior Site management experience
- Previous experience working with a Contractor
- Must have SMSTS, CSCS and 4 Day First Aid up to date
- Excellent rates on offer
- Permanent position
- Competitive benefits packages
- Clear career progression
- Training and qualifications support
People are, and continue to be at the heart of business. We are central to driving the success of our clients by providing specialist resources with varying skills sets on demand.
A F3GROUP company
More information about our Company is available at our website www.f3g.uk
Please send us your profile by clicking on the Apply button below or through our website and if suitable we will be in touch within 5 days