Client Services Consultant
This Client Services Consultant role will see you joining a hugely successful, award-winning Investment Management organisation, at their prestigious offices in Central Bristol. This is an exciting opportunity to join this rapidly growing company who bring together discretionary investment management, platform services and intuitive investment technology and have over 1000 adviser firms using their services across the UK.
Working within the Client Services Team you’ll use your excellent SIPP knowledge & client relationship skills to help with the company’s overall business development and expanding client-base of financial advisory firms.
You’ll be part of a team who take all enquiries relating to their proposition from advisory firms via telephone and email and you’ll take the enquiries relating to their SIPP proposition. You’ll play a key role in working closely with & supporting the f2f business development team.
Your role, following full training, will encompass the day to day setting up of new Adviser accounts/registrations and assisting with the production of email campaigns, both with content and then follow-up calls to those Advisers that have expressed interest/engaged with those campaigns. You’ll provide information via 'phone, email and live chat with financial advisers and provide technical support through WebEx education sessions.
About you - you’ll have:
- A thorough understanding of the IFA/ Wealth Management industry and how IFAs operate their business
- Excellent technical knowledge of SIPP arrangements
- Strong relationship building and excellent communication skills, both verbally and via online contact
- Excellent rapport building qualities with an outgoing, confident personality, capable of dealing with sometimes difficult and challenging conversations
- A strong eye for detail, and be proactive, creative and enthusiastic
- A willingness to help develop new business and want to participate in networking events including representing the company at conferences, FS industry forums and other industry events
- An appetite to progress within the role.
- Salary up to £28,000 plus bonus
- 35 hour working week
- Excellent Benefits include 25 days holiday, 20% non-contributory pension, 7 x Death in Service, discretionary bonus scheme, PMI and PHI, Gym subsidy, Tax Free season ticket loans
If the sound of this opportunity interests you, please apply now for further details and we’ll contact you to arrange a mutually convenient time to discuss this is in more detail to ascertain if it's something you'd like to progress with. You'll be informed of who the position is with, given more information about the role & provided with a detailed Role Profile, and you'll also be given an idea of what the interview process looks like/entails etc.
If you apply for this position, we thank you for taking the time to do so; all applications are read thoroughly. If you do not receive a response from us within 2-3 working days it will be because your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. The only reason you will be deemed as unsuccessful will be because you either do not have the key experience OR the right level of professional qualifications required for the position.