Senior Email Marketing Executive
If you have a passion for email marketing this is the job for you! Don’t miss this fab opportunity to join a hugely successful online retailer as their Senior Email Marketing Executive! You will also receive great benefits such as working in a state-of-the-art office, free parking and staff drinks!
Our client is looking for a proactive, motivated individual who is ready to put in the hard work in and in return will be working for a fantastic, progressive company with the chance to gain exposure to the entire digital marketing mix! The free parking is also a huge benefit when working in the city! The Senior Email Marketing Executive will be supporting the eCRM Manager by ensuring the constant advancement of emails are being achieved at all times maintaining acquisition and retention.
Our client is rapidly growing in the UK and internationally, therefore they need someone who can support their exciting marketing team ensuring the email marketing platforms are looked at from an analytical and technical mind point of view. Join an innovative and driven team who are always looking to push boundaries and keep on top of product innovation! There won’t ever be a dull day in the office that’s for sure!
Main Responsibilities of the Senior Email Marketing Executive:
- Manage and deliver complex email marketing communications from the idea process to campaign optimisation
- Execute control groups across all triggered campaigns to understand the incremental value of each touchpoint, then optimise/amend campaigns that are needed
- Liaise with the internal stakeholders to make sure all email programmes delivered by the retention teams meet the business needs and have a consistent message that is delivered across all customer touchpoints
- Ensure the campaigns consist of the business’ learnings and constantly optimise the layouts, creative and content to ensure optimum ROI and CTR
- Ensure dynamic personalisation is implemented across all campaigns, utilising previous purchases, browse and click data from the customer journey
- Use campaign results to improve future campaigns and work with the eCRM Manager to assist with developing a clear segmentation and targeting strategy
- Work and communicate clearly with the design department to ensure innovative creative is delivered with strong brand values and aligns with the overall message
- Always analyse and optimise all activity, Google Analytics will be used here, therefore having a strong analytical capability is essential. Ensure trends and changes in performance are being monitored and react appropriately
Skills and Attributes required:
- 2-3 years’ experience in email marketing
- Marketing degree would be beneficial but not required with relevant work experience
- An interest in consumer behaviour and data is essential
- Strong writing and language skills
- Retail experience would be advantageous
- Experience in CRM channels such as Push and SMS would be valued
- Strong work ethic and good organisational skills
If you like the sound of this role don’t hesitate to apply online today! Alternatively you can contact our award-winning recruitment team.