Our client is an award-winning outsourcing and resourcing company, delivering business solutions to companies in the UK and Ireland. They have received numerous accolades and are a Gold Standard Investors in People organisation. They are now looking for Management Accountant to take responsibility for all financial aspects of the company and to aid future business decisions.
Responsible for the leadership of the finance function, the succesful candidate will Work with the relevant parties to ensure that financial tasks are completed in an accurate and timely manner. Working with key internal and external stakeholders to ensure revenue is maximised and expenditure minimised at all times
- Preparation and analysis of monthly Management Accounts for all companies in the group (currently 3).
- Monthly payroll processing for all group companies
- Analysis and reporting of key information to aid business improvements
- Ensuring compliance of external (including HMRC) and internal reporting - accurately and within the relevant timelines
- Preparation of year end files for the company accountants
- Annual return submissions
- Regular review of cashflow, costs, systems and revenue generating opportunities and making appropriate recommendations to the Board
- Budgets - preparation of realistic annual budgets and monthly review of actual v. target
- Where possible, negotiate the best possible deal and minimise company expenditure
- Build strong relationships with relevant people and organisations eg Accountants, Bank, key suppliers, internal functions etc
- Ensuring staff benefits are up to date (including pension, healthcare, death in service, directors assurances)
- Assist company directors with cost models/financial proposals including commercial pitches and contracts for new business development
In order to be considered you will be experienced and AAT Level 4 qualified. On offer is a basic salary to £27,500 plus flexible benefits package.
Please contact Jo Barnes at Fresh Appointments for further details on this exciting opportunity.
Fresh Appointments are acting as an employment agency with regards to this vacancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.