An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Collections Analyst to join a global Media company based in Central London.
The main responsibilities of the Collections Analyst will be to manage an assigned portfolio of clients based in the UK and Europe as well as:
- Managing upcoming and outstanding business
- Reconciling customer queries and disputes
- Being responsible for your portfolio of customer calls
- Dealing with account adjustments, small balance write off, customer reconciliations and processing credit memos.
- Providing excellent customer service
The ideal candidates will have;
- An additional European language would be desirable
- Strong attention to detail
- Worked in a similar role
- Ablity to build effective relationships
- Excellent communications skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global media company, who offer excellent progression and career developments to their employees
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
For more Finance jobs please contact me or one of my colleagues at CMC Consulting Ltd
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.