Senior Data Scientist
Senior Data Scientist | R&D
Senior Machine Learning Engineer
£85,000 + benefits
Harnham are working with a leading FTSE 250 retailer who are in the process of setting up a brand new division devoted to machine learning in their central London tech hub.
As a Senior Data Scientist in this brand new function, you will be responsible for the introduction of advanced machine learning methodologies to the business. You will have a broad remit, your ultimate goal being to automate business operations and decisions and to identify new opportunities for growth/profit/cost saving.
Other projects will include: recommendation systems, fraud detection, sentiment analysis and supply chain optimisation/logistics.
You will be:
- Developing and implementing custom machine learning algorithms for the company
- Exploring new machine learning/deep learning techniques - keeping the business at the forefront of the industry
- Interacting with key stakeholders within analytics
- Identifying key growth areas for the business
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
You must have:
- An MSc or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence or Mathematics
- A breadth and depth of machine learning knowledge (developing algorithms from scratch is a necessity)
- An expert knowledge of one of the following: recommendation systems, fraud detection, pattern recognition
- Familiarity with one of the following: R/Python/Scala/Java
- Work experience with Hadoop/AWS/Spark is desirable
£85,000 + benefits
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page. For more information about similar data science roles at Harnham please speak to Nick Mandella at Harnham.
R, Python, Scala, SQL, Java, Hadoop, Spark, Machine Learning, Development, Implementation, Statistics, Artificial Intelligence, Mathematics, AWS, Kafka, Azure ML, Azure, Algorithm, Optimisation, Recommendation System, Research, Pricing, Marketing, Online, Data Scientist, Data Science, Predictive modelling, Forecasting.