Client Book Keeper
My client is a leading firm of Accountants based in Nottingham, due to continued growth they now have a vacancy for a Client Book keeper.
Working as part of a well established team, providing management accounts and bookkeeping services to clients.
The portfolio of work in this position will be highly varied with the bookkeeper taking responsibility for overseeing the bookkeeping services for a portfolio of c20 local clients.
The bookkeeper will be working very closely with the owners of small businesses such as shops, restaurants and building contractors. This role may involve occasional travel to client premises and to other ad-hoc clients to help with VAT returns.
In order to apply, applicants must have strong experience in a similar role in practice (essential) which will include having worked on Sage Accounts and ideally Zero. Additionally, great communication skills are a must as the bookkeeper will be working closely with the owners and managers of small businesses who trust our firm to provide sensible, honest advice.
The ideal candidate will be studying AAT. The firm is happy to support study to complete AAT studies. There are immediate plans to offer study for ACCA, this would be taken in to consideration in the future for the right candidate.
- Salary will be commensurate with experience, with a bracket of £18,000 - £22,000
- Normal hours of work are 37.5 per week, to be worked from 9.00am to 5.30pm, however our Nottingham office do operate a flexible working system
- 28 days holiday (including statutory bank / public holidays) plus Christmas shutdown and the ability to 'purchase’ up to 5 extra days leave in salary sacrifice
- Private medical cover at discounted rates
- Private dental cover at discounted rates
- Subsidised corporate gym membership
- Life assurance
- Contributory pension arrangements
- Season ticket loan
- Childcare vouchers
FRS strives to be an equal opportunities employer, and is committed to treating all applicants alike. FRS does not treat any individual on grounds of sex, age, colour, marital status, race, nationality or ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or membership or non-membership of a trade union, less favourably than others. All vacancies advertised are open to all ages.