Senior Digital Marketing Executive
This is an amazing opportunity to join a rapidly expanding international business, who are already well established in digital marketing and have ambitious growth plans to expand their online sales. You will support all online marketing and traffic generation activities, customer acquisition and profitability. Manage campaign activity from scoping, planning, approval, test and implementation, to post-campaign evaluation.
A leading international publishing house.
Your will be responsible for:
- Manage and brief external PPC digital marketing agencies to drive sales on all paid search media management (PPC and Display).
- Experience using Google Adwords, Bing Ads and other paid media including Facebook.
- Work with product managers, international affiliates, digital agencies and copywriters.
- Day to day management of the email newsletters.
- Increase subscriber numbers.
- Oversee the development of new SEO websites for specific vertical markets.
- Audit SEO sites and make changes to satisfy search engines.
- Assist the product management team with the implementation of the annual digital marketing plans.
- Liaise with online consultants and affiliate offices in other countries to share, develop and test new ideas.
- Previous experience in Paid search, PPC campaigns, Display media and SEO.
- Highly analytical and result driven.
- Experience with A/B testing.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Optimising landing pages and using funnels.
- Copywriting experience desirable.
- Strong attention detail.
- Strong time management, able to manage multiple projects and deadline.