Payroll (possibly temp to perm) - Leatherhead
Carlton Recruitment is holding a Candidate registration day in Wimbledon onTuesday 21st March!
Love talking to people?
We will be recruiting for Telemarketers and Telesales! If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Tuesday 21st March between9:00 am-5:30pm B6, St George's Business Park, St Georges Business Park, Castle Rd, Sittingbourne ME10 3TB
Please phone our Sittingbourne office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
Payroll (possibly temp to perm)
Carlton Recruitment is pleased to announce that our dynamic client is currently seeking a Payroll specialist to join their team based in Leatherhead. Your role will include:
- Being responsible for the payroll function of the company and its four subsidiaries (for approx. 300 staff)
- Ensuring that payroll data is processed accurately and timely and in accordance with the latest payroll and HMRC rules and requirements
- Providing financial and commercial support to the Group Financial Controller and HR
- Responsible for the integrity of all the payrolls for the charities and companies within the company
- Responsible for the production of the monthly payrolls within the agreed deadline
- Preparation for annual external audit and contact for external auditors in all payroll matters
- Review existing payroll policies and recommend changes and additions when and where appropriate
- Manage the production for the monthly payroll for all employees including the retention of specific staff records
- Responsible for the calculation and submission of RTI submissions, holiday pay, overtime, SSP, SMP etc.
- Administration of 6 pension schemes including auto enrolment; Teachers Pension and NHS
- Analysis and preparation of monthly payroll reporting & statistics for Finance Director & HR
- Preparation and submission of Year End returns - P60s, P11ds, NHS & Teachers Pension
- Contact for all payroll/tax/benefit queries from staff across the company
- Key member of project team working on implementation of HR software to include integration with payroll & rostering system
- Any other duties that the Group Financial Controller or Chief Executive Officer requests
- The work will involve using initiative, judgement, tact and payroll knowledge
- Problem solving and implementing new procedures will be based upon current payroll and HMRC rules
- Self-motivated individual, who has excellent attention to detail, a clear thinker with a determination to provide a first class payroll service
- Should be highly confidential, conscientious, with the ability to work and communicate with staff at all levels including members of the Senior Management Team and employees
- A payroll professional is required with the relevant skills, experience and the appropriate personal characteristics
- The successful candidate must have an outstanding ability in Excel and excellent inter personal skills
- Good Microsoft Office skills are essential as are good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Earnie IQ is preferred but not essential
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.