Legal Administrative Assistant
Our client is currently recruiting for a Legal Administrative Assistant for their Manchester based office.
Brief Job description
- Providing support to the Team with the co-ordination of data information for clients
- Faxing, scanning, photocopying
- File Management - creating and archiving files and ensuring compliance procedures are adhered to
- Hand deliveries, when required
- Printing e-mail attachments
- Records - archiving and recovery of records as requested by secretarial or fee earning staff
- Preparing case bundles and documenting against agreed protocols
- Creating chronologies of medical records
- Support and advice to all users of the service
The role would suit a candidate who is able to demonstrate the following skills:-
- Organises own work effectively.
- Seeks and accepts feedback and guidance.
- Works flexibly to meet goals.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrates understanding of client needs/expectations.
- Competently follows agreed processes/methods.
- Good team working skills.
Full time permanent position.
All Applicants will be reviewed within the next working day and successful applicants will be acknowledged within 2 working days.
ACS Recruitment Consultants Ltd ()are the market leader within Legal Recruitment and we specialise in the placement of Qualified Solicitors, Legal Executives, Paralegals, Legal Secretaries and Support Staff at all levels.