Accounts Payable Clerk
Accounts Payable Clerk / Liverpool City Centre / Salary £19,000 - £20,000 + Excellent Benefits / Permanent Position
Accounts Payable Clerk required to work for a long established service organisation in Central Liverpool. You will work within a small finance team and take on the full responsibilities within Purchase Ledger. Reporting directly to the AP team leader you will be tasked with the following duties
- Inputting purchase invoices
- Statement Reconciliations
- Raising purchase orders
- Authorising suppliers payments
- Involvement in weekly payment runs
- Dealing with all purchase ledger queries
- Credit Card Statements
- Support the Accounts team with clerical and administration duties along with providing cover for the team when necessary
- You must have previous experience of working within a similar role as a purchase ledger clerk
- An enthusiastic and motivated individual
- A positive 'can do’ attitude with the ability to work on your own initiative
- You will be a self-starter and have the ability to work under minimum supervision
- Be able to demonstrate exceptional attention to detail and be able to work well under pressure
- High level of competence in Microsoft office packages, specifically Word and Excel
What's On Offer?
You will be rewarded with an excellent opportunity to work for a market leading business which has excellent staff retention, they pride themselves on having a fun working atmosphere.
Please apply for immediate consideration by sending your CV to Laura Parian at Nixon Caunce Associates.
**Please note-Due to the urgency and high volumes of applicants for this specific role if you do not hear from us within 5 working days please consider yourself unsuccessful. We will hold your CV on file to run other similar roles past you.