We are currently recruiting for a Graphic Designer to join an experienced team of friendly, client-focused individuals who serve to bring ideas to life for their clients. The office is located in Ringwood, Hampshire.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Day to Day management and development the brand including all printed materials and online presence.
- Creation of pitch documents for event work to existing brand design
- Creation of bespoke logos / icons / artwork for client specific pitches and campaigns
- PowerPoint slide template creation and design following client brand guidelines
- Population of content on to existing templated presentations
- Creation of case study documents using supplied content to an existing format
- Creation of event specific collateral for clients included printed collateral, pull up banners, logo boards and large format printing
- Create floorplans of venues spaces using Visio software package
- On-site resource to run / amend PowerPoint presentations at events
- Set visuals using existing 3d package (dependent on skills)
- Possible resource to update website with new assets
Software skills required:
Full knowledge of the Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and In Design is required although wider knowledge of the full Creative Suite would be an advantage
Well versed in the full Microsoft Office Suite - however PowerPoint is a necessity
Any experience of other graphic design, animation or creative packages will be considered a bonus
Artistic (drawing) skills also a benefit
Design software our client uses often:
Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere Pro, In Design, PowerPoint, Keynote (Mac), Motion (Mac), Final Cut Pro (Mac), Wix.com website software
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a creative small company with a fantastically refreshing approach to communication.
Contact Stevie-Louise at ReQuire Consultancy to learn more about the role.