A large, Lancashire based manufacturing/construction organisation who are looking to grow and develop their commercial business are looking for a Commercial/Project Accountant to report to the FD & help maximise company sales.
About the job
As Commercial Accountant, you would be expected to carry out the following duties & responsibilities:
- Managing daily & weekly reports
- Accountable for the preparation of month end revenue and costs
- Project forecasting and reporting out of project profitability
- Reporting to the Finance Director to maximise company sales, project profitability & cash generation
- Working within the finance team to review commercial projects and documents and explain any key variances to forecast
- Prepare and present budgeting and forecasting
- Support commercial accounting on a monthly basis ready for audit review
- A qualified/newly qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA or international equivalent) or qualified by experience (QBE)
- Ideally, previous commercial construction/manufacturing/engineering experience is preferred
- SAP experience is preferred
About the company
A large, Lancashire based manufacturing/construction organisation who are looking to grow and develop their commercial business.
If you'd like more information on the role, please apply for the job using the link below.