Supported Living Manager - Learning Disabilities
I am currently working on behalf of a market leading care provider that currently has an excellent opportunity to appoint a Manager to one of their supported living services in the Great Yarmouth Area.
The Manager is responsible for effectively and efficiently managing the supported living service, including the staff, budgets and resources to ensure that the most appropriate and highest possible standards of care are delivered and appropriately evidenced. It will involve elements of business development in developing new areas where the company can expand into.
Key skills and experience required include:
- A proven track record in successfully managing supported living service
- Prior experience of working with Learning Disabilities & Mental Health
- Ideally a relevant professional qualification (RMA, ILM etc)
- Excellent stakeholder engagement/marketing skills
- An ability to effectively manage, develop and inspire staff
Salary - 27-28k
If you are interested in this role please email an up to date CV to alternatively if you¹d like to hear more about the position call Jon on
"As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month."