Deputy General Manager - Bangor
Levy Restaurants are excited to now be working with ZipWorld, home to a great range of special adventures including Europe’s longest zip line.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Deputy General Manager to oversee our brand new 150 restaurant due to open at the end of May.Package description
£30,000 per annum
To work 5 out of 7 days, mainly daytimes but must be flexible.Main responsibilities
As Deputy General Manager you will support the General Manager in establishing the restaurant and retail areas, developing an enthusiastic and customer driven team whilst working closely with our client.
There are lots of opportunities to really make an impact and develop the offer at Zipworld so this role would suit an experienced caterer able to drive innovation, sales and service.Ideal candidate
- Experience within a Restaurant or similar environment
- The ability to support in building and leading an effective team
- Stakeholder management experience
- Standards and quality driven management style
- Results orientated and motivated to achieve measurable results
- Sound knowledge of Hygiene, Health and Safety
- Motivated by a passion for quality, targets and great service delivery
- Interpersonal, administrative and organisational skills
- A 'Can-do', enthusiastic attitude
- Financial and commercial acumen
- Computer literate
Levy Restaurants UK is the sports, leisure and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK& I and British partner to Levy Restaurants US. A hospitality market leader, Levy Restaurants provides individual character to each of its clients including Twickenham Experience, Tom’s Kitchen at Somerset House and The O2, through focusing on delicious food, great atmosphere and legendary service.
Deputy General Manager, Restaurant Manager, Assistant Restaurant Manager, Assistant Manager