Head Office - Brentwood and other site locations
Responsible for the successful planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure of a project.
- Efficiently manage the design process from appointment through and into manufacture.
- Plan the delivery of the project.
- Manage the relationships with both the client and the sub-contractors engaged on the project.
- Ensure project is completed within financial constraints.
- Ensures the construction project complies with all building codes and any other legal or regulatory requirements.
- Ensure quality objectives are met.
- Control and report on progress to ensure project milestones are met.
- Coordinate required support levels and training.
- Produce reports on each project at agreed intervals and whenever substantive actions are required.
Skills / Experience:
- Understanding of precast construction sequencing and methodology
- H&S Management
- Have SMSTS, CSCS & First Aid certificate
- IT literate - intermediate
- Knowledge of precast and facades
- 5 yrs. experience as a project manager
- Must come from a subcontractor background
- Have a stable work history
- Experience in managing the delivery of high end projects
- Confident and authoritative