Service Administrator - South London
We are currently recruiting for a highly personable and motivated Service Administrator to join our client's Prestige Brand based in London, within easy reach of a variety of transport links.
Ideally you will have experience as a Service Administrator and have knowledge of Invoicing and using Kerridge. We will also consider Service Advisors that want to step away from front desk and customer contact.
- Able to complete the work efficiently and accurately - must have a good eye for details
- Raising purchase orders
- Gaining authority from customers prior to work being carried out
- Explaining and updating customers on the status of their vehicles
- Supporting front desk
- Updating vehicle and customer records
- Working closely with Service Advisors
Who we are looking for
- Kerridge experience - although training is given
- Must have industry experience
- Main dealership experience preferred, but not essential
- Must enjoy paying attention to detail
- Must be customer focused, personable and like delivering a high level of Service
- Invoice experience is essential
What's on offer?
£22,000 basic with £3000 bonus, £25,000 OTE
8am to 6pm Monday to Friday - Rota Saturday
Apply with your up-to-date CV in Word format.
HCP International is a leading automotive recruitment consultancy, established for 20 years, approved by manufacturers and the UK's top 50 dealer groups. We work seamlessly alongside our Clients to recruit exceptional talent throughout the United Kingdom, Middle East and Asia.
Contact us if you are considering a career within the automotive industry, at manufacturer or dealer level. Alternatively, if you are thinking about a different role in the challenging but immensely rewarding automotive sector please give us a call.