Lusona is working exclusively with a multi-award winning UK company based in Glasgow to source suitable applicants for the post of Group Finance Manager. The client has a diverse range of business units and has undergone significant changes to develop operations in Scotland and England as they continue with their diversification strategy.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the role offers an exciting opportunity to work across the Group to provide an internal financial support service and to ensure statutory and fiscal financial requirements are met. The finance team has made great headway with a business wide system implementation and the Group Finance Manager will play a key role in continuing to the develop the system and work on a continuous improvement plan to ensure processes are robust and fit for purpose.
The main remit will include:
- Management and development of the finance team
- Production of high quality monthly management reports including interrogation of data supplied by the business
- Organisation and management of data leading to the production of annual budget and the half year forecast for the group
- Assessment and improvement of existing processes and utilisation of the business systems and Excel models to improve delivery of financial information
- Ensuring compliance with statutory requirements
- Full involvement in the year-end audit preparation and production of statutory accounts
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ICAS) with a proven track record of delivery within Industry, have excellent leadership qualities and an enthusiastic personality. For further information please contact Jim Rankine.