One of the worlds' PR firms are recruiting a part-qualified management accountant.
The company, who works with the worlds' biggest companies and counts FTSE50 businesses amongst its clients, are looking for a pro-active, top-tier individual who can manage the entire monthend process for a subsidiary.
This role will consist of:
- Full preparation of the monthly management accounts
- Variance analysis against forecasts
- Liaising with senior staff regarding revenue, billing, and reporting by clients
- Managing working capital and foreign exchange transactions
- Full balance sheet account reconciliations
- Monthly preparation of fixed assets
- Reconciliation and posting of depreciation journals
- Payments and monthly journal postings
- Production of UK VAT
- Maintaining accruals and prepayments schedule and posting journals
- Assisting in monthly reforecasts
- Statutory accounts preparation
The role pays up to £32k for the right candidate with full study support so, if you feel this role is for you, apply immediately.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.