Senior Analyst - Impairments
Our client is a fast growing UK Bank and they are now on the hunt for a SeniorAnalyst to join them in their business Impairments team. The main focus of this role is to deliver Impairment actual reporting and analysis for unsecured products (Credit Cards, Unsecured Loans and Overdraft Accounts). You will ensure the production of monthly impairment results within the governance framework and ensure this is compliant with the company policy. This role is accountable to an extensive list of stakeholders and requires a strong standard of technical, presentational and financial knowledge.
Key responsibilities include:
- Production of monthly Unsecured impairment results including variance and trend analysis and business interpretation
- Overseeing impairment models and processes
- Calculations of post model adjustments
- Production of quarterly reporting
- Supporting Portfolio Management and Product Finance teams on impact/trend analysis
- Coaching and development of junior analysts e.g. design of analysis, problem solving techniques, SAS and Excel programming and MI automation
To be considered for this role you must have a strong finance background with excellent analytical skills and attention to detail. You will possess strong stakeholder management skills and have the ability to mentor and coach others. Candidates must be proficient in Excel and SAS. Some banking knowledge would be preferable although not essential.
Please apply today if this sounds like your next role.