Trainee Teacher - Secondary
Graduate Trainee Secondary Teacher – Bristol
Premier Pathways Teacher Training Vacancy – Salaried PGCE.
Are traditional routes into teaching not a viable option for you?
Premier Pathways is an exciting new teacher training programme for exceptional graduates that is fully paid throughout the 2 years of the programme.
Will you be part of a new generation of outstanding teachers?
Beginning the programme in a teaching support role at a Secondary school in Bristol, you will receive training and support over the 2 years to become a confident, fully qualified teacher.
• £15,000 pa training salary
• 2-year school-based teacher training programme
• Gain Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and a PGCE from the University of Buckingham
• Dedicated participant support team and in-school mentoring
• Regular peer networking opportunities
• No experience required
The successful Graduate Trainee Teacher will need:
• To have the drive to become a Secondary school teacher
• To have the commitment to the programme and your pupils
• To be a high calibre graduate
• To be able to self-study
This Graduate Trainee Teacher opportunity is a remarkable new route into teaching. To put yourself forward, simple click 'Apply' and send your cv over to the Premier Pathways team.
Graduate Trainee Teacher | Bristol | Graduate Trainee Teacher | Secondary