KS2 Teacher - Permanent - September 2017
A Good Primary School in the London Borough of Redbridge are looking to appoint a KS2 Teacher for a permanent position starting in September 2017.
The position will see you working alongside a team of experienced members of staff, who have been with the school for the past few years. This could, therefore, be an ideal opportunity for someone in the early stages of their teaching career, as you'll have excellent support from the KS2 team.
The position has become available due to a long standing member of staff relocating. It's likely that the successful Teacher will be based in Year 4, however this is open to discussion at interview.
The school have had particular success in supporting NQTs through their induction year, with a number of previous NQTs becoming Outstanding Teachers by the end of their 1st year. For this reason, NQTs are welcome to apply.
In addition to your year group partner, you will also have support from experienced and training support staff, HLTAs and a full time PPA Teacher.
The school are always keen to offer additional responsibilities or leadership roles to those who are keen to progress within the school. They have a proven record of promoting from within.
On offer is:
• Access to a good CPD with learning opportunities within the federation
• Opportunities for promotion with the school - Proven record of promoting from within
• Well resourced classrooms and support from experienced TAs and HLTAs
• Well behaved students who are keen to learn
• Lovely outdoor areas which you are encouraged to use during your teaching
• The chance to participate in extracurricular activities such as the Film Club, School Newspaper and Drawing Club
The school is a short walk from a tube station with links via the Central line and can also be accessed via Seven Kings Station. They are well served by local buses from areas such as Hainault, Dagenham, Ilford and Redbridge. Staff parking and secure bike storage is available on site.
The successful Teacher will need to:
• Be a Good or Outstanding NQT or experienced Teacher
• Be dedicated to raising the achievement of pupils
• Be able to work as part of a team
• Have experience of working in KS2 (desirable, but not essential)
• Be committed to learning from and sharing ideas with fellow Teachers and other members of the team
Visits to the school can be arranged by calling Louise on .
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Our Integrity, your Horizon.