Restaurant General Manager
Restaurant General Manager (RGM) – Southchurch
£21,000 - £23,000 + potential earnings of £30,000
Minimum 2 years General Management experience!
Passionate and ambitious Restaurant General Managers wanted to join this fast paced, fun and exciting fast food outlet based in the Southchurch store.
This rewarding and demanding environment requires a driven and hands on Manager who is looking for a new challenge within one of the most prominent Quick Service Restaurant establishments worldwide.
Our client recognises talent and successful candidates can easily find excellent career opportunities within the brand/cross brands.
- Good attitude to represent the brand
- Drive and enthusiasm to succeed
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Experience in a customer facing role ideally as a General Manager.
- The ability to lead and develop a team.
- Driving is preferable for the role
- Proven track record of personally delivering high standards of customer service
- Experience of coaching, supporting or supervising team members or peers.
- Communication skills.
- Planning, organising and time management skills.
- IT skills
- Experience gained within the Hospitality or Retail industries
The successful candidate will receive:
- Upto 12 week thorough training programme and support
- Competitive basic salary plus excellent bonus opportunities of up to £4,000 per quarter.
- Internal progression opportunities in this UK wide Multi Brand Business.
If this sounds like you apply today on the link below
Keywords: General Manager, Restaurant Manager, Restaurant General Manager, Catering Manager, Store Manager, Assistant Restaurant Manager, Assistant Store Manager, Assistant Manager, Duty Manager, Shift Manager, Chef/Cook, Chef de Partie, Sous Chef, Food and Beverage.
Candidates must live in or near Southchurch!
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.