Commercial Catering Engineer / Comcat Engineer
We are a successful catering equipment company with over 90 years' of experience between all of our technicians within the service and repair of commercial catering equipment. We offer complete personalised service, whether it be for service work or breakdown calls assuring you of our best intentions at all times.
Our Main client base includes local schools, colleges, restaurants and public houses. You will be responsible for the repair and maintenance of a wide range of commercial catering equipment from all the leading manufacturers including: Falcon, Rational, Blueseal and Lincat just to name a few.
- Service, maintenance and repair of commercial catering equipment
- Fault Finding on both electrical and gas commercial catering equipment
- Meeting clients - Customer facing position
Essential Qualifications / Experience:
- Comcat (1, 2, 3 , 5)
- F-Gas / LPG would be an advantage
- Relevant electrical experience (17th, 16th, 15th edition, HNC, NVQ, City and Guilds in electrics would be an advantage)
- Driver's Licence
- Competitive Basic Salary (£30,000 - £33,000) depending on experience
- 45 hour week
- Paid door to door
- Overtime paid at time and half Monday to Saturday and Double time on Sundays and Bank holidays.
- On call 1-5 - 50.00 Standby payment + time ½ or double time - Weekends only!
- 30 days Holiday (Increases after 2 years' service)
- Smart Phone
- New Renault Kangoo van with Air con & Sat Nav (can use van for personal use!)
- Fuel card
- Top up training provided and funded, manufacturer training also provided when needed
If this position is of interest to you please send us your CV through the link or send a copy by email to and one of our recruiters will give you a call for a confidential chat. Alternatively please call us on and we will be more than happy to go through the role in more detail
If this particular Vacancy isn't of interest to you, but you are looking for work in a similar field, please get in touch, as we have new vacancies registered on a daily basis.