This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established Engineering and Manufacturing organisation as Controls Engineer. The Derbyshire based business is part of a global network of sites and they supply customers all over the world. There is ample opportunity to develop within the company as they have a history of developing staff.
- Gaining an understanding of the current programmes and their limitations
- Program Siemens PLC’s (S7 and some S5)
- Work with statement list.
- Improving or re-programming the PLC’s to ensure consistency on all machines
- Adding in better fault indication and fault finding processes
- Making improvements in Cycle time to drive improvements in OEE
- Assist in the development and introduction of OEE and SCADA
- Communicating all changes and improvements to processes and programmes
The successful Engineer will have experienced Siemens S7 programmer and will have experience in a fast paced manufacturing background.