Twitter TV Analyst
Job Spec for Twitter TV Analyst - TV Bureau
An Exciting Opportunity!
Are you passionate about TV? Do you love Twitter and all things social media? Are you driven and self-motivated?
Each day, Twitter users share the experience of watching television with friends and fans around the world. Increasingly, television and advertising businesses are looking to Twitter to strengthen engagement with their audiences.
Our Client works with Twitter to provide Twitter TV Ratings data across several markets globally, including the UK. Twitter TV Rating data is published on a daily basis and measures Twitter engagement around TV programmes, both during the broadcast window, and also on a 24/7 basis. Our service also incorporates the tracking of Netflix and Amazon Prime content. UK clients of our service include well-known TV broadcasters, studios and agencies. In the near future we will also be incorporating Facebook data into our service offering.
* An opportunity has arisen for a bright and social media savvy individual to join our small but perfectly formed Twitter TV editorial team. We are recruiting for a Twitter Analyst to take a leading operational role in delivering our Social TV data.
* Our editorial team take a primary responsibility for the quality of the data we provide to clients each day, as well as looking for interesting audience behaviour patterns.
* The team also responds to high-profile client queries and requests, including delivering bespoke tracking services, and helping improve the client experience around our online software by providing support, training and explaining our data and metrics.
* The Twitter Editorial Team is part of the TV Bureau, which also provides the official TV Ratings data to a multitude of clients in the UK. The Twitter Analyst will work closely with the TV Bureau and will actively spend around 25-30% of the time across non-Twitter tasks.
What Will You Be Doing
* Use of software and tools to input key terms in order to 'map' Twitter conversations around TV shows and brands.
* Publishing data each morning (Mon to Fri) - which involves checking consistency and accuracy across a sample of shows.
* Providing reports, analysis, and insights to clients and the wider business.
* Working closely with the Senior Twitter Analyst and Central Social TV Team to ensure the highest possible quality of data is delivered to clients and the industry.
* Extracting information and stories from the data to provide insights into Social TV behaviour. These insights are published on our company website and directly to clients.
* Keep on top of new programme releases, and new media to be tracked.
* Helping to produce weekly Twitter TV newsletters, which are provided directly to the industry and press - including writing short articles about key programming from a Social TV perspective.
* You are driven, self-motivated and are prepared to work flexibly when required.
* You are passionate about Twitter and TV, and regularly spend your free time using social media.
* You have a Twitter account that you use regularly.
* You have excellent attention to detail and are comfortable using data entry and analysis tools.
* You understand the importance of delivering high-quality work to clients.
* You have strong time management skills and are confident in your ability to prioritise your workload.
* You are hardworking and an enthusiastic team player.
* You are computer literate and enjoy technology.
* You are a graduate or if not of graduate calibre. A background in market research or media is desirable, but not essential.
Kantar is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.