Protection Adviser - South West London - Superb Opportunity within a Highly Reputable Organisation
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Protection Adviser within a leading Financial Services Company in South West London.
My client is an established business providing independent financial advice to clients & their families, with in excess of 5000 existing clients.
Due their continued success and further growth, they are seeking an ambitious, forward thinking, professional and diligent Protection Adviser to join the business.
The purpose of this role is to provide non-regulated life/protection policies for new and existing clients.
- Previous Protection Advising experience is essential.
- Proven sales experience.
- Able to service existing clients (all leads provided).
- Have good all round technical knowledge.
- Good working knowledge of compliance requirements.
- Provide advice and arrange non-regulated life/protection policies to new and existing clients.
- You will be responsible for conducting initial meetings with prospective clients both face to face and via the telephone.
- You will need to gather information about client’s circumstances to enable appropriate advice to be given.
- Maintain client relationships and be customer focused.
- Be proactive and enthusiastic in your approach.
- Adhere to working practice of a compliant environment.
- Meeting clients in appointments.
- Achieving business targets.
- Liaising with estate agency colleagues to provide feedback on success of appointments and progress of clients in tracking.
- Tracking clients following completion of appointments.
- Working closely with our Administrator’s.
Due to the high number of applications received, unfortunately we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.