Private Client Tax Manager (Estates and Trusts)
Tax Manager - Top 20 Accountancy Firm
Surrey - Leatherhead
Up to £57,000 and Bonus Scheme
Our client, a top 20 accountancy firm with a passion for working with and promoting SMEs and entrepreneurs through their various sector-led teams are currently looking for a talented Estates and Trusts professional.
The successful candidate will be an integral part of our Private Client Tax team and manage the Trust and Estates team and will be primarily responsible for developing the associated client base. They will assist other managers and Partners with the needs of their clients from a Trusts and Estates perspective.
The successful candidates will be taking on an existing portfolio and expect to execute the following.
· Trust tax compliance , accounting , fiduciary and tax advisory services.
· Completing jobs with minimal supervision, to deadlines and within budget.
· Marketing, including prospect follow ups, organising and attending local events, and opportunity to be involved in sector specific marketing.
· Desirable coverage of CCH trust accounts and tax software.
· Experience preparing accounts for investment and trading businesses.
· Development and mentorship of trainees and assistants as required.
The ideal candidate will be CTA or ATT qualified and have at least 2-4 years’ experience within a UK Accountancy Practice. They will also possess in-depth knowledge of the UK taxation requirements with direct experience in Trusts and Private Client tax planning.