We are currently recruiting for a Financial Controller position for a professional services company in central London. This will be a varied role and will be reporting into the Directors of the business.
This post will oversee the running of the finance department on a day to day basis and support further business development areas. Other duties include maintaining the integrity of the company’s financial systems, treasury and forecasting and supporting senior management throughout the business.
Salary range: £60,000 - £65,000
Reporting into the CEO, your duties will include:
- Group consolidation of UK & International entities
- Monthly Management Accounts
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Statutory Accounting / Audit
- Corporate Reporting
- Treasury / Tax planning
- Navision system and payroll
- Overseas accounting
- Constantly look to improve processes
- Maintain & improve financial systems
- Acquisitions - Due diligence/ review of M&A
- Qualified Accountant. ACCA/CIMA/ACA, or similar (although candidates that are not studying/qualified but with suitable experience will still be considered)
- Strong mix of management and financial accounting experience along with strong commercial accounting experience
- Previous experience communicating and reporting information into Directors and management
- Achievement focussed
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.