Fixed Asset / Capital Accountant - 1-year contract
Edward Mann are recruiting on behalf of a large multi-site group based in Central London.
Our client is looking for a Fixed Asset / Capital Accountant to join their team on a 1-year fixed term contract.
- Prepare annual deprecation budgets
- Monthly reconciliation of capital funding for Group
- Prepare fixed asset schedules for stat audit process
- Capex reporting to the US parent company on a monthly basis.
- Resolution of departmental post close queries from Group.
- Compile fixed asset additions schedules from the GL for all entities.
- Manage the fixed asset register, including posting of depreciation, disposals & and the uploading of fixed assets monthly.
- Reconcile the fixed asset register to the general ledger for each entity.
- Undertake an annual physical existence check for selected high value items in the fixed asset register.
- Prepare the year end FA Note + supporting schedules for all entities for International, tax and stat account purposes
- Liaising with internal and external audit teams throughout the year to ensure compliance with accounting policies + provide supporting documentation during the audits.
- Reconciliation of the capital balances to the Group ledger.
- Preparation of annual budgets for depreciation.
- Liaise with Corporate Construction team to assist with adherence to budgets.
- Ad hoc projects.
- Fixed Assets experience is essential
- Intermediate Excel
We are currently shortlisting for candidates so please apply with your CV ASAP.
No cover letter required.
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.