Dental Equipment Field Service Engineer
The ideal candidate will be a specialist in the dental equipment field and have previous experience working on a wide range of dental equipment to include dental chairs, air compressors, suction units, dental hand pieces, dental operating lights, oral surgery units, decontamination and sterilisation equipment.
You should hold a valid UK driving licence and be happy to work in a mobile role. This is a customer facing role so you must be presentable and have excellent communication and client facing skills.
- Basic salary £25,000 to £30,000 negotiable
- Company vehicle
- Lap top
- Smart Phone
- Ongoing dental / medical equipment training (fully funded)
- Planned preventative maintenance
- Corrective maintenance
- Inventory management
- Dental and medical device safety management
- Statutory inspection, acceptance testing and periodic safety inspection
- Dental and medical device decommissioning
This vacancy is for an immediate start, please contact us if you have the required skills and background and for further information.