Contract / Account Manager
Due to continued growth my client is looking to recruit an additional Contract / Account Manager to join their team. As the Contract / Account Manager, you will report directly to the Senior Account Manager and manage a number of office and site based staff.
The key responsibilities for the Account Manager will be:
- Attend regular meetings with the client to discuss and appraise the performance of the contract.
- Manage and administer all recalls, escalations and complaints in accordance with customer procedures/policies
- Report to the Directors / Senior Account Manager on all aspects of the allocated accounts including but not limited to performance, finance and trend analysis
- Submit full technical quotations to clients in a timely manner.
- Management and personal development of a team of office and site based staff to ensure excellence in customer service and operational delivery`
- Supporting engineers with technical queries relating to works
- Supporting administrators with operational and administrative queries
- Dealing with all invoice queries relating to allocated clients
- Assisting clients with queries related to their account or works
- Updating client portal with status changes and relevant documentation
- Invoicing and management of quoted works
- Ensure all agreed KPI’s and SLA’s for clients are met
- Planning and management of holidays/absence for the administration team
- Attend and present departmental data at Monthly meetings
- Work in close partnership with the HR Manager to ensure compliance with employment legislation and best practice HR procedures are met at all times
The successful Contract / Account Manager will have:
- C&G Electrical, Mechanical or HVAC background
- Experience of operating within either the commercial / property / retail sectors
- Financially aware with strong commercial focus applied within a large organisation
- Ability to manage teams of geographical spread and varied functionality
- Hold a full, clean UK drivers licence
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive and dynamic company with great scope for progression.